Khalid Yasin is an American Islamic scholar and former Christian who lives in Manchester, England, and travels around the world giving lectures. He was born in Harlem, New York, and raised in Brooklyn with nine siblings as a Christian. Due to his family’s financial situation, he was placed for adoption. He was raised in foster homes with some of his siblings from the age of three until he was 15.
Yasin became a Muslim in 1965. On Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn, he launched his ministry as the “Amir,” or head, of Jammat Ita’hadul Iqwa. He’s run Dawah organizations under a variety of aliases since then, including Islamic Broadcasting Corporation Ltd.
As of 2022, Khalid Yasin is 75 years old. He was born on February 1, 1946, in Harlem, New York, United States.
|Full Name||Abu Muhammad Khalid Yasin.|
|Nickname||Shaykh Khalid Yasin.|
|Profession||Motivational Speaker, Scholars, Islamic Preacher|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches- 5.1"
in meters- 1.558 m
in centimeters- 155 cm
|Date of Birth||(Friday) February 1, 1946.|
|Birth Day Place||Harlem, New York, United States.|
|Age (as in 2022)||75 Years Old|
|Hobbies||travels around the world giving lectures, Book Reading.|
What is Khalid Yasin’s Real Name?
Ans: Abu Muhammad Khalid Yasin.
Khalid Yasin Popular lecture
Khalid Yasin’s wife
Khalid Yasin Some Quotes
- “Islam is a system established by Allah (God), Verified by the book of Allah (Quran), manifested by the life of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).” – Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- “If Muslim posts on social media sites about Islam, don’t assume they are claiming to be perfect or righteous. They are just reminding themselves and the rest of us because ‘indeed reminders benefit the believers.” – Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- “Miss Fajr, your Day is Wasted, Miss Isha, your Night is Wasted, Miss your 5 prayers, your Life is Wasted.”– Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- “Turn to Allah before you return to Him.” – Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- “You’d be a fool if you got up for Fajr and went back to bed without reading it”. – Sheikh Khalid Yasin